Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

April Stamp of the Month ~> Life in Pictures *Special Offer*

The Life in Pictures stamp of the month has totally captured my heart. In my opinion it has transcended pictures from its early history to the present..ok well close to the present.


This is a set of 13, including images and sentiments perfect for memory keeping, which can also be used for creating thoughtful and heartfelt cards. Here are some samples using the set.
Scrapbooking Page


My Creations Album Cover


Picture My Life Card
Created by Robyn Holfeltz

InstaLife Album


Life in Pictures, Item number S1604 is available for $17.95 or for just $5! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products. Click HERE scroll down and click on the Join button on the April Online Order to place your order now.

My Special Bonus Offer This month only: First 5 people to order the Life in Pictures Stamp of the Month will receive from me the following 2 sided 4" x 4" InstaLife page which can be used on a full sized scrapbook page, on an InstaLife page or even on the front of a greeting card. When you place your order online I will automatically send out the bonus page. However it will not ship out with your order as it is coming directly from me. Here is a picture of what you would receive.

Special Offer Front

Special Offer Back

No comments:

Post a Comment