Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

October 2015 Stamp of the Month

October 2015
Stamp of the Month
Twinkle Set of 15
S1510



The Stamp of the Month is available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing or purchase it at full price for $17.95. This set is can be used with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. Click HERE for more information. 

               Here is a video of samples of items made using Twinkle the October Stamp of the Month.




Here is what I created using this months Stamp of the Month. Oh the possibilities!

Picture My Life Card: Front & Back

Mixed Media Home Decor Piece

12"x12" single page layout
Each year I take a photo of just the Christmas Tree right before I go to bed on Christmas Eve. I decided to make this page to just feature the tree. I liked this idea so much I'm trying to go back through each Christmas layout and create a matching single page layout for just the tree. What a way to create small traditions in our family! I love the opportunity to create a lasting legacy for my children.


No comments:

Post a Comment