Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Stamp of the Month, Candlelight Garden S1512

When I first saw this stamp set I immediately fell in love with it. I host our monthly Close to my Heart Team, Acrylix Chix's monthly stamp of the month swaps and I really thought everyone would love this. It seemed that most everyone was a bit intimidated by this outline set....or maybe everyone was so focused on Winter and the holidays it was hard to get into the mood to create with a spring themed set. However, I was pleasantly surprised with what they all created. I'm happy to show you those submissions plus other samples I've found using this awesome and versatile stamp set.










and here are some other great pieces for you to view














I hope this inspires you as much as it did me!

The Stamp of the Month is available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing or purchase it at full price for $17.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment