Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

Calypso ~ Seasonal Expressions II 2016 New Release

Its so fun to share with you the last of the three NEW Seasonal Expressions II 2016 paper packs.

I present Calypso!

X7210B Calypso Paper PacketThe paper pack comes with 12, 12" x 12" background and texture paper with zip strips. That's 2 each of 6 double sided designs. The sixth sheet being the Picture My Life cards that are also 2 sided and come in both horizontal and vertical. The Calypso paper pack is item # X7210B. The Calypso featured Colors: Black, Cotton Candy, Honey, Lagoon, Pear

 The Compliments are 2, 6" x 6" Coordinating Sticker Sheets and Assorted vellum die-cuts. The Calypso Compliments are item # X7210C. 

Z3215 Calypso Sequins
Z3219 Calypso Washi Pack

G1109 Workshops Your Way™ Calypso Scrapbooking Kit
The Calypso Workshop Your Way is incredible. I was able to put together 4, 2 page layouts and make 9 total cards (3 each of 3 designs) just by adding ink pads, a stamp set and a card and envelope value pack. Directions for the workshop is available to download directly off the website. Below are the samples of what I made using the Workshop Your Way.

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

Now, I didn't follow the directions exactly. I spiced it up a bit. It was lovely to get these pictures from 1998 scrapbooked. In 1998 my daughter was 2 years old and she's now 20 so I'm WAY behind to say the least! Harvey the Flamingo is stinkin' cute. Doesn't he look like a Harvey?

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

These next set of layouts are pictures taken from 1997 and are a skinny version of me. I worked so hard to loose my pregnancy weight and as a treat I went on a end of the summer trip to the beach in Rhoad Island. It was a quick trip but oh so wonderful.

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot

Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot


and here are the three designs of cards that I was able to make from the Workshop Your Way. Now the workshop called for the stamp set One in a Melon C1650 but I used Tickled Pink C1651 because I fell in love with Harvey and had to use him in these cards. So I spiced things up a bit in true "Nina" fashion.


Created by: Nina of Nina's Art Spot


Created by Kendra Halverson

Supplies Used:
  1. G1109 WYW Calypso
  2. C1650 One in a Melon Stamp Set
  3. Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
  4. Z3167 Artistry Cricut Cartridge
  5. Z2060 3D Foam Tape
  6. X254 Card/Envelope Value Pack
  7. Z2643 Canary Ink Pad
  8. Z2197* Pear Ink Pad
  9. Z2105 Black Ink Pad
*Retiring August 2016


Created by Jenny Johnson

Supply List:

  1. X7210B Calypso Paper Pack
  2. Z3215 Calypso Sequins
  3. Z3167 Artistry Cricut Cartridge
  4. Z3132 Watercolor Paints
  5. Z3188 Paintbrush Set



Here are some other wonderful items made using Calypso. Please note all the creative artist.

Created by: Susan Williams

Artwork provided by Close to my Heart Corporation

Created by: Card Monkey

Created by: Jennifer Smith

Artwork provided by Close to my Heart Corporation

Created by Jennifer Smith

Created by: Jennifer Smith

Created by: Jennifer Smith

Created by: Julie Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment